What To Do After a Workshop

Next steps to take after attending one of our workshops


STEP 1:   Keep a copy of all of your documents for your records
STEP 2:  Send your COMPLETED application packet to the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) to the following address (we recommend using Certified or Secure Mail):

P.O. Box 21251
Phoenix, AZ 85036

USCIS will send you a receipt notice within about 6-8 weeks verifying that they have received your application and fees. You will receive a letter for an appointment to have your fingerprints taken after your receipt notice. LEARN MORE 

You will receive another appointment notice for your interview.  This notice will inform you of the documents you need to bring to the interview. The purpose of the interview is to evaluate your ability to read, write and speak in English. There is also a U.S. and Civics and History test. 

Change of address

If you change your address, you must inform USCIS within 10 days.

To report your new address:

Change your address online: www.usics.gov, click Forms and select AR-11 online 

Change your address by mail: Call 1-800-375-5283 to report your new address AND use form AR-11, available at www.uscis.gov, click Forms and select AR-11 send your complete AR-11 to:

U.S Department of Homeland Security
Citizenship and Immigration Services
Attn: Change of Address
344 Pleasant Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801

If anything changes before your interview (for example: you get married, divorced, arrested, leave the country, etc.) bring all information and documents about that event to your naturalization interview. It is a good idea to get legal advice if anything changes.



Our large group processing workshops are best suited for non-complex, basic cases. If you have a case involving disability waiver applications, extensive criminal history, or excessive trips outside the United States, we may not be able to help you at the workshop. We suggest following the instructions given to you at the workshop, take the appropriate next steps and/or make an appointment with one of our immigration service providers.